(For questions regarding these policies, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org)
ACADEMIC DISHONESTY/PLAGIARIZING POLICY
If you are caught cheating/plagiarizing you will be expelled from your course and no refund will be given. If you are enrolled in a series of courses, all subsequent course enrollments will also be cancelled and you will be refunded per the Refund/Cancelation Policy.
BOOK RETURN POLICY
Some course materials/books cannot be returned for a refund. Please check the website, or contact email@example.com for specific information on your course materials. Some course materials may be returned if unopened. You will incur all return shipping costs. Any materials received by Professional and Continuing Education that have been opened will not be processed for refund and will be returned to sender C.O.D.
Ship unopened materials to:
Professional and Continuing Education
122 SW Waldo Place
Corvallis, OR 97331
In the event a course is canceled a refund will be issued. Professional and Continuing Education will not issue course credit.
COURSE SCHEDULING POLICY
Courses and start dates are subject to change and/or cancelation. You will receive an email notification in the event a course is changed or canceled. You will also be offered a free transfer to a future session of a canceled course whenever available.
You will receive a full refund if a course has been canceled or if a schedule change prohibits you from continuing in the course.
Discounts and fees are shown on the individual Professional and Continuing Education course websites.
Special and holiday discounts are good only during the designated timeframe and are not retroactive.
A $60 nonrefundable registration fee may be applied to some courses. In the event that you cancel a course; this fee will not be refunded. See the Refund/Cancelation Policy for details.
GRADE RELEASE POLICY
Grades are released at midnight the same day they are awarded either by course completion or by the instructor. Instructor-led courses may take up to ten days for grade release.
A grade release email notification will be sent at that time with instructions regarding how to claim badges and certificates where applicable.
To register for a Professional and Continuing Education course or program, you must have an email account from one of the external providers listed below. This eliminates Professional and Continuing Education having access to your password and is an added level of security against threats to your account.
We are unable to accept registrations from any other providers. There are no exceptions to this login method. If you don't have an account with one of the providers listed below, you will need to create one for registration. All acceptable providers are free and easy to set up.
- Microsoft (Hotmail, Outlook, Windows Live)
- OSU (ONID accounts only)
All courses must be completely paid for on the first day of the course. If payment is not received by the first day of the course, your enrollment in the course will be canceled and access to the course will be denied until such time as the full balance is received by Professional and Continuing Education. See also Paying by Check Policy.
PAYING BY CHECK POLICY
Registration will not be finalized until payment has been received.
Only checks in US Dollars (USD) will be accepted. We are unable to accept checks from outside the U.S. due to conversion rates and processing time.
Directions for payment by check:
- Begin the registration. At the Charges and Payments tab, select Save for Later in the lower left of the window.
- Make check payable to: Professional and Continuing Education. (Include student name – if different than on the check – and the course name in the memo line.)
- Mail check to:
OSU Professional and Continuing Education
122 SW Waldo Place
Corvallis, OR 97331
Once payment has been received, you will receive a registration confirmation email.
PAYMENT OPTIONS POLICY
- Credit Card: VISA MasterCard, Discover
- Check: See Paying by Check Policy above for full details
- PO/Voucher: Employers may send us a PO or Voucher stating their intent to pay for your course. The following information must be included:
Your full name
Complete course name
Course start date
Your name, address, phone number and email address
Physical signature of authorizer (no e-signature)
- Index (OSU students only)
- Money Order (US Dollars – USD)
- AmeriCorps for approved courses
- Financial Aid: Due to government restrictions, we are unable to accept funding from Post-911/GI Bill, Military Tuition Assistance, Montgomery GI Bill, or Veterans Affairs, as these funds are only available for courses earning college credits.
Please use the link below to see the complete Refund/Cancelation Policy
TRANSCRIPTS/ENROLLMENT RECORD POLICY
Because Professional and Continuing Education offers non-credit courses, we are unable to issue you a transcript.
However, you can obtain a copy of your Student Enrollment Record with the following steps:
1. Log into your account at https://apps.ideal-logic.com/osupace
2. Click the Grades tab on the left
3. You will see grades for any course(s) you have completed where grades have been assigned
4. Click the green Print Student Enrollment Record button at the top right to print or save your record
Transfers are allowed only within the same course. i.e.: you may transfer from the Spring offering of a course to the Fall offering of the same course, but may not transfer to a different course or program.
A $60 transfer fee will be applied when you enroll in the subsequent course.
You may only transfer once. If you are unable to complete a course the second time and still wish to take it, you must re-enroll at full price.
If you wish to take advantage of the transfer option, you should contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and include:
- Your name (or the name you used to enroll)
- The name of the current course session
- The start date of the current course session
- The start date of the new session desired